Wilderness First Aid (20h)
This is a practical course designed for individuals working on remote sites or participating in outdoor activities within hours of medical assistance. This course provides participants with an introduction to wilderness first aid, with an emphasis on practical skills, decision making and dealing with environmental conditions.
295$ / 2 days
- The Wilderness First Aid training is usually given over a 2-day period, 8 hours per day, with a 4-hour evening session on the first day. It is also possible to build a course schedule according to the group needs.
- Courses include classroom theory, as well as practical activities and realistic simulations to develop the required skills.
Almost half of the course hours are devoted to practical activities.
- No previous first aid experience is required.
- Participants must be in good physical condition.
In order to requalify, before your certification expires, you must follow :
- Wilderness First Aid (WFA-20h) OR
- Hybrid Wilderness First Aid Recertification